WordPress Web Design and Build
Call on Jo provides small to medium businesses affordable website designs that are mobile friendly and easy to navigate for both yourself and your clients.
Jo takes the time to get to know you, your business and wants and needs. During the onboarding process we discover your likes, dislikes, look and feel and more that comes with your custom designed website.
I can also provide support with copywriting services and 1:1 training so that you can continue to maintain your website yourself. I also work alongside other copywriters and website developers who can provide monthly maintenance packages to ensure your website is kept up to date and secure.
If you have additional requirements, please get in touch to request a custom quote.
Website Design Packages - WordPress
One Page SitePerfect for small business who need to get an online presence fast
One page design
You provide content, images, logo and branding
Built on your domain/host provider
Mobile friendly and responsive design
Social media accounts linked
1 round of revision/edits
Get Started WebsitePerfect for businesses who need more than a one page website
As per the one page site PLUS
Up to 6 pages
2 rounds of revision/edits
Need More WebsitePerfect for businesses who have more information to share
As per the Get Started site PLUS
Up to 15 pages including blog
Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel installed
Contact / Quote forms
Newsletter or Lead Magnet integration
3 rounds of revision/edits
Do you need an e-commerce site? Learn how to move your business online with a custom quote tailored just for you.
Create an engaging e-commerce store where customers can purchase your goods – without missing a beat!
E-Commerce quote inclusions:
- Your content added on all relevant pages
- Contact form / Request for quote form integrated so your customers can contact you fast
- Email marketing integration so you can collect email addresses immediately (e.g. Mailerlite, MailChimp, Active Campaign)
- Social Media accounts linked to your website
- Google Analytics added to your website so you can track your traffic
- Plugins installed and configured for SEO, speed optimisation, backup and security
- Basic SEO optimisation on all content pages including meta descriptions, page titles and image alt titles
- Mobile friendly fully responsive designs
- Set up of Woo-commerce shop including integration with payment platform (eg: Stripe)
- Testing of all forms, links and shop functionality
- WordPress website set up on your domain and hosting